Driver’s License Restoration

If you’ve lost your driver’s license because of your past driving record or drunk/drugged driving or driving while your license was suspended (DWLS) Seth L. Goldner, P.C., can help you.  Let my firm help you fix your problems that resulted in losing your license.  You may need help figuring out what fines and costs must be paid, or you may need to appear in court to sort out your issues.  Whatever is needed, Seth L. Goldner is the attorney who can help you.  Call Seth L. Goldner, P.C., today!